Storage space is a luxury that some of us don’t have a lot of, and the garage space can be a great opportunity to make room for everything that’s lying around the garage floor or inside your home. With that being said, if you’re looking for some options for garage storage, then there are some great garage cabinets available online for you to take advantage of.
The Best Garage Cabinets
The garage is one area of the home that is often forgotten about or left in disarray. So whether you’re looking to create extra storage or simply to declutter the garage floor, here are some of the best garage cabinets available to buy online.
1.UltraHD Tall Storage Cabinet - Stainless Steel
If you’re looking to give your garage a revamp, then this UltraHD Tall Storage Unit can store away all of your tools and supplies that you have in all shapes and sizes. You can conveniently adjust the shelves to your specific needs, and the cabinets feature a quality powder-coated construction and stainless steel segment doors.
If anything will withstand anything you throw at it, then this is undoubtedly the right choice for your garage space. It looks good too, which is relatively uncommon when it comes to garage storage units.
- Quality wheels that come with brakes for easy maneuvering and permanent positioning.
- Stainless steel segmented doors.
- Dimensions are 36” W x 18” D x 72” H.
- Weight capacity of 600 lbs in total, 150 lbs for each shelf.
- Powder coated steel framing.
- The shelving does come as standard with the cabinets but you do also get the opportunity to buy more if needed via the business contact manual.
- Easy assembly means that you don’t need to spend too much time putting it together. For the average customer, it takes around 30 minutes to an hour.
- It’s lockable, meaning you can store valuables if it’s needed or any expensive tools and equipment that will fit.
- Not waterproof, so if you were thinking of placing this in an outdoor area, it’s not advised.
- It’s sturdy but not air tight.
- It must remain on the floor, it cannot be hung on the walls of your garage.
2.NewAge Products Bold Series Gray 7 Piece Set, Garage Cabinets
If you want to make a big statement with your garage storage, then the NewAge Products Bold Series Gray 7 Piece Set Garage Cabinets will certainly make an impression. It’s great for garage spaces or workshops. It can instantly add an upgrade to your garage and plenty of space to store all of your garden equipment and more.
With heavy-duty 24-gauge steel for added strength, these cabinets will hold just about anything. They are scratch and stain resistant and have easy to access handles that make it easy for all ages to access. With stainless steel worktops, they’re great for any DIY projects that you have on the go.
- Total weight 800 lbs with wall cabinets making up 100 lbs and the rolling tool cabinet at 600 lbs. The base cabinet is 600 lbs.
- Shelves are height-adjustable.
- 24-gauge steel frames and door.
- Powder-coat finish.
- Doors are fully-lockable.
- Set dimensions - 108 in. W x 18” D x 77’ H x 25”
- Very heavy duty so great for those who need something durable and long-lasting. Powder-coat finish helps to avoid stains or scratches from occurring.
- Most cabinets are fully-welded so require very little time for assembly.
- Easy to grab handles make it ergonomical for most ages.
- Bulky so may take up a lot of garage space. Not helpful if the space you have is limited.
- Durability is questionable due to previous customers thoughts on the set.
3.STERILITE 01423V01 4 Shelf Cabinet, Flat Gray, 1-Pack
Something a little more straightforward when it comes to storage cabinets for your garage is this Sterilite 4 Shelf Cabinet in Flat Gray. It’s a durable yet straightforward cabinet that’s ideal for basements, attics and garages. It’s both sleek and refined to compliment even the most modern of properties.
The cabinet doors swing open easily and without much force. They also close securely and can accommodate a standard padlock. Adjustable shelves make it easy to optimize the storage space and heavy duty plastic allows for it to not dent, chip, peel or rust. Easy to assemble within minutes and helps simplify your organizing. Create a custom storage solution, too, depending on your needs.
- Adjustable shelves make it versatile to make use of all the space.
- Dimensions 25 ⅝” x 18 ⅞” x 69 ⅜”.
- Durable cabinet material that won’t chip, dent or peel.
- Doors that close securely and open easily.
- Easy to assemble within minutes.
- Custom make your cabinets depending on your needs and preferences.
- Easy to assemble so can be useful for those who don’t want to spend too much time fussing about with it.
- Durable material makes it great for all weather conditions and environments.
- It doesn’t come with a lock so it will need to be bought separately.
- An affordable option but if you’re looking for something more luxurious-looking, this might not be it.
4.KETER Storage Cabinet with Doors and Shelves
If you’re lacking storage space, then the KETER Storage Cabinet is the perfect one for dealing with any kind of basement or garage organization. If your garage already has shelving, then these cabinets can provide you with the secure element to keep certain tools or bits of equipment where necessary.
With it’s freestanding design, it’s versatile in where it can be placed. Polypropylene resin construction means it’s easy enough to maintain but doesn’t peel, dent or rust. Adjustable shelves can be configured to suit your needs and can carry a sizeable load. Doors can be padlocked shut and the compact design makes it suitable for more confined spaces.
- Resin coating means it’s durable enough that it won’t dent, rust or peel.
- Adjustable shelves and a load per shelf of 44 lbs.
- Compact design for space-challenged areas.
- Durable free-standing mountable design.
- Easy assembly for one person.
- Dimensions 26.7 in. L x 14.96” W x 67.35” x H 67.32”
- All plastic and watertight, which makes it great for keeping outdoors as long as it’s fairly covered in parts.
- Easy to assemble and only requires the one screwdriver. Perfect for those with limited tools and only needs one person to do it.
- Shelves are adjustable, which makes it great for versatility.
- Not stackable due to height.
5.Torin Garage Workshop Tool Organizer Storage Cabinets
The Torin Garage Workshop Tool Organizer is one that certainly lives up to it’s name. The garage cabinet is a 9-piece set and is the perfect organization and storage for all your tools and belongings. The set includes two lockers, two cabinets with a drawer, one tall cabinet, one wooden worktop and three smaller ttop wall cabinets. All are fully lockable and have side holes to help connect them together if needed.
Featuring adjustable legs for keeping the cabinets leveled and grounded, it’s a well put together storage unit and you certainly won’t be missing storage space when you fit this into your garage. The full-welded structure also includes cutouts for cable management, which is great for doing DIY projects in the comfort of your indoor garage.
- 9-piece set offering two lockers, two cabinets with drawer, one tall cabinet, one wood work top and three smaller top wall cabinets.
- Cabinets are fully lockable.
- Includes a limited one year manufacturer warranty.
- Adjustable leveling legs to keep cabinet level and grounded.
- Plenty of storage space.
- A vast amount of storage space that comes in different formats, so versatile for what you need to use it for.
- Worktop offers an opportunity for DIY work and cabinets that are lockable meaning you can secure all of your important tools.
- Another bulky cabinet set that might not be great for those with limited space.
- Not all storage units are lockable which might be restrictive if you have a lot of expensive equipment.
6.Manhattan Comfort Dual Fortress Floating Garage Storage Cabinet
The Manhattan Comfort introduces the Fortress collection of floating cabinets. These are the perfect addition for your garage and are heavy-duty to provide the very best in support and storage for all your needs.
Crafted from stainless steel, the floating element is very impressive and helps to provide storage space without taking up too much room in the area itself. It’s stylish yet efficient and features doubt pivot hinge doors. With recessed steel handles for easy use, you can combine two of these storage cabinets for extra wall storage where necessary. Includes all wall brackets and hardware needed for a home assembly.
The Manhattan Comfort brand has been manufacturing products for over ten years, so you know you’re getting experience and good-quality products.
- Heavy-duty steel construction makes this long-lasting.
- All storage cabinets are backed by Manhatten Comfort’s lifetime warranty.
- Each floating cabinet measures 30 x 30.3 x 12.5 D and weights approx 33 lbs.
- Double doors on pivot hinges and recessed steel handles for ease of use.
- Lock and key included.
- Sturdy garage cabinets finished with electrostatic powder paint.
- Cabinets are adjustable and easy for home assembly.
- A lifetime warranty from the company makes this a investment worth taking.
- Product is all metal. No material variation, which might be limiting when it comes to style preferences.
- It can appear cheap and so it might not be a choice if you require something that looks a bit more luxurious.
7.Tennsco J2478SUBK Assembled Jumbo Steel Storage Cabinet
With extra large capacity, this Tennsco Assembled Jumbo Steel Storage Cabinet is great for those who need a lot of storage space. The heavy-gauge welded steel makes this a sturdy cabinet that will hold a lot of equipment and tools within it. Four adjustable shelves that hold a staggering 400 lbs each and heavy-duty leaf hinges show that this storage cabinet is durable. It’s one that will certainly be appreciated by those who invest heavily in their garden and home equipment.
It includes two brushed chrome handles and one that locks both of the doors for security. They open very easily and close easily, too, making it a versatile storage unit for any user. A raised cabinet base with integrated levelers can make this very useful for those garage floors that aren’t quite evenly flattened.
- Extra large capacity for those who have a lot of things needed for storage. Much more space than most standard cabinets.
- Heavy-gauge welded steel made for durability and long-lasting use.
- Adjustable shelves that can support up to 400 lbs each.
- Heavy-duty leaf hinges with a three-point locking system. Great for those who want added security.
- Two brushed chrome handles making it easy for opening and closing.
- Dimensions 48” W x 24” D x 78” H
- Already assembled and so makes for an easy installation into the home.
- Highly durable due to it’s heavy-gauge welded steel and heavy-duty leaf hinges.
- Locking system provides ample security for your belongings.
- Shelving allows for exception weight of up to 400 lbs.
- Pretty plain in design, so not good for those who’re wanting more stylish exteriors to their storage units.
- Not best suited for bigger equipment unless you remove more of the shelves.
- All one unit, so might not be versatile enough if you have limited space and need to adapt to suit different levels and areas.
Best Garage Cabinets Summary
Garage cabinets are a great way of supplying your garage space with the right type of storage. In order to help retain it’s organization, all of the above garage cabinets are perfect for keeping your belongings in check. There’s a storage cabinet available for any style of garage space, whether you’ve got plenty of space or you’re fairly limited.
When shopping for garage cabinets, make sure you access the space you have before purchasing. Measure out your dimensions so that you’re not disappointed that the product doesn’t fit right when arriving. Choose from some of the best garage cabinets available from the list above and see how much of a difference it makes to your garage space!