FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) | GarageDoorNation.com
1. How do I find my current spring measurements?
Please follow the instructions on this page:
2. How do I convert to a 2-spring system?
After you have your current spring measurements (use link above), please fill out this form to convert to a 2-spring system ᐅᐅ
3. How long does it take to ship my order?
Orders ship from our warehouses in either California or Ohio, depending on the ship-to address.
On average, our customers receive their packages in 3 business days. It is not abnormal for a shipment to take 3-5 business days. We do have an expedited shipping option available to customers. We do not ship on weekends.
4. How do I track the status my order? How do I know it shipped?
Please allow some time before receiving a tracking number via email. We will always ship your order sometimes 1 day before you receive a tracking number from UPS. This means that even though your order status shows "processing" it is likely that it has already shipped. Keep in mind, we do not ship on weekends. but UPS does deliver on weekends if your order shipped on a weekday.
5. Where is the rest of my order?
Unfortunately, UPS has been splitting up the deliveries of our packages to customers.
We have been trying to get them to deliver everything in one delivery, but they don't time to time.
I apologize for that inconvenience.
The rest of your order should arrive shortly.
UPS could provide more info. if you need it. They are usually good about updating every few hours.
6. Do you offer local or pick-up service?
No, we do not offer local pickup or in-person service.
Please email us for support or order online 24/7 at www.GarageDoorNation.com. Thank you.
7. Do you offer a warranty?
We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our springs, but it does not cover normal wear and tear. The warranty is only for the cones on the ends of the spring and if the spring breaks without normal wear and tear within 12 months of purchase.
* Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear - it does cover the cones coming undone though. We require a photo of the broken cone spring in order to process a replacement.
Send us an email to find out more information: email@example.com
We usually offer an amazing discount code for you to order replacements.
8. Can I return any parts of the bundle kit?
Due to legal liability, we cannot accept ANY returns on ANY items sold through our store. Working with garage doors can be dangerous, so reselling any parts you return is too much of a liability (parts could have been damaged in transit or during your possession). Therefore, we do not allow returns or refunds on any of the parts in our kits.
9. Do you offer bulk discounts?
Our prices are already deeply discounted and are often the cheapest prices on the web. BUT, we are often able to work out additional discounts for large, bulk orders or recurring order types.
10. I measured my wire size but it doesn't EXACTLY match your chart. What should I do, round it?
Yes, you can round to the absolute nearest size. That is fine. If you are exactly in between two sizes, you should round down to the lower wire size if you have an existing 2-spring system, and round up if you have a 1-spring system.
11. How do I install the garage door spring replacement kit?
You can follow our top-ranking free tutorial video here: